Environmental protection is one of Felsomats operational principles. All business activities are in keeping with the environment and thus contribute to the protection and preservation.
This is not limited to the manufacturing of our products: We avoid unnecessary waste, originating in the usage of our machines and equipment at the customer factory during the complete product life cycle. We achieve this maxim by eliminating cutting fluid for the manufacturing process and advance dry machining instead.
We defined the following environmental guide line as a mandatory content of our business practice to implement our standard:
- We comply with environmental requirements and laws. We are also committed to the relevant laws and regulations regarding compliance with environmental protection and occupational safety and also strive to achieve our own environmental goals.
- We take an environmentally sound approach starting with the design and construction of our machines.
- We consider it our obligation to society, to protect the environment and use natural resources carefully.
- We are guided by the overarching principle of sustainable development.
- We are economical with the use of energy, raw material and water.
- We strive to avoid the production of rubbish, waste water, pollution and noise or at least to keep the environmental impact as small as possible.
- The effects of our daily work on the environment are measured, evaluated and targets are made to make improvements for the future. We commit ourselves to continually work on the reduction of our effect on the environment.
- We incorporate all environmentally relevant business processes in our Management system and search permanently for improvements.
- We cultivate our employees to be environmentally conscious and together in all areas of the company to protect the environment and not to be wasteful with raw materials and energy.
- We actively campaign for a balanced relationship between ecology and economy, in order that our children inherit an environment worth living in.