Turning Machine FTC 160
The Felsomat Turning Centre 160, specifically designed for high performance machining processes and the environmentally friendly dry cutting of chucked components. The FTC 160 reduces the cost per part up to 50% and achieves turning quality that previously required a grinding finish.
High Performance Facts:
- Chip to chip time < 4 sec
- Ultra rapid machine loader based on the double gripper principle
- Change over time < 10 min
- Easy operator interface with intelligent technology software package
- Singular construction design with lift hooks for easy redeployment
For a multitude of manufacturing possibilities:
- Green machining of precise chucked components
- Precision hard turning – dry cutting and high accuracy
With the modular building blocks, it is possible to configure the machine as a single spindle, twin spindle or pendulum machine. The ideal production system can be tailored to the requirement of the production capacity.
Precision to the µm, day after day, year after year
All turning machines of the FTC 160 platform have a mono-block machine base made from ultra high performance concrete for maximum rigidity with optimum damping characteristics and high dynamic axis servo drives. The turret with Hirth coupling in combination with the CAPTO C5 tool connection, direct driven synchron motor spindle with a front bearing of 120mm are the guarantee of highest quality and a long life of the production machine. The integrated automation with machine loader and work piece conveyor is the base line for a fast and efficient material flow.